Date Posted: 4/25/2022
Application Deadline: Open until filled
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION, SUBMIT THESE MATERIALS**
- Clay County Application must be submitted for all County positions.
- $28.23 per hour
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical or Biological Science
- 1-3 years of prior work-related experience
- Registered Sanitarian/Environmental Health Specialist (can obtain after employment)
- National Certified Pool Operator License (can obtain after employment)
- MPCA SSTS Inspector License for septic system compliance (can be obtained after employment)
- Driver’s license
- Ability to successfully pass a background check.
Duties and Essential Functions
The listed examples may not include all the duties performed by all positions in this class.
- Provide and maintain the licensing, inspection and enforcement of State and Federal Codes pertaining to food, pool, and lodging establishments.
- Grant design approval and issue permitting for new on-site septic systems.
- Inspect demolition projects and issue disposal permits.
- Assist with Public Health Nuisance concerns, provide education and remediation
- Other duties as assigned.