World Congress on Environmental Health (WCEH) 2020
The Minnesota Environmental Health Association (MEHA) is offering a $3000.00 stipend towards eligible expenses* for a member to attend the IFEH WCEH 2020 being held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia** on
August 10-13, 2020 (https://wceh2020malaysia.com/). The stipend recipient will be selected based on information requested in the application found below and reimbursed for their eligible expenses* up to $3000.00.
*Eligible expenses include economy airfare, hotel during the congress, and WCEH 2020 registration fees.
**Please note that a passport is required for international travel to Malaysia.
The applicant must:
1. Be a MEHA member in good standing.
2. Attach a letter from their supervisor or agency (if applicable) giving them permission to attend the Conference or provide supervisor permission on the application below.
3. Complete and submit the application found below.
4. Write an article, including photos, following the WCEH 2020 for the MEHA spring newsletter sharing their experience with other MEHA members.
5. Deliver a 50-minute presentation (35-40 minutes for presentation with 10-15 minutes of Q&A) during the 2021 MEHA Winter Conference at the University of Minnesota’s Continuing Education Center in January of 2021 describing the experience and knowledge gained at the WCEH 2020.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
Participated on the MEHA board, committees or been active in supporting the organization
Been a presenter at professional conferences (not necessarily MEHA conferences)
The deadline for receipt is 4:00 PM February 28, 2020. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Submit your application form and attachment(s) to Jessica Jutz at jjutz@BloomingtonMN.gov.
An e-mail will be sent to confirm receipt of the application form and any attachments. The individual selected to receive the stipend (and any alternates) will be contacted by March 13, 2020.