MEHA has six (6) categories of membership:
- Active membership ($35/yr) is offered to an individual who is or has been engaged in environmental health work or associated activities for a public or private organization.
- Retired membership ($10/yr) may be awarded to any active member, provided they have been a member of the Association for at least five consecutive years preceding retirement; have accrued at least twenty (20) years of environmental health service; and have retired.
- Student membership (Gratis) is available to a full-time student working towards a degree in Environmental Health, Environmental Science, Public Health or an associated discipline.
- Junior membership (Gratis) may be awarded to a college student in a non-environmental health degree program, or a junior or senior high school student with an interest in environmental health.
- Sustaining membership (various levels of support) is available to individuals, firms, or corporations expressing an interest in the Association and its objectives.
- Institutional membership may be conferred on any institution involved in the educational aspects of environmental health or an associated field.
As a MEHA member you will receive a free subscription to the MEHA Newsletter. Each year you'll receive two newsletters containing timely environmental health news, innovative & practical ideas, and information about other MEHA members. Weekly environmental health updates, MEHA news, and job postings are sent via email to subscribed members as well.
You will also be included in the "MEHA List", an e-mail listserve where you will receive timely information about environmental health news & issues, meetings & conferences, and job opportunities. You can post information and questions to the list to share with you colleagues.
And, as a member you will receive discounts on registration fees for all of MEHA's educational conferences, including the Annual Spring Conference. Meet your colleagues, improve your skills, discover new products and techniques, network with other environmental health professionals, and learn the latest in all disciplines of environmental health.
If you prefer to fill out a form, fillable PDFs can be downloaded here:
Contact Membership Committee co-chairs Karen Casale at 612-817-6665, or Dan Disrud at 763-324-4346 if you have any questions, such as; no longer have access to email address, membership profile issues or status changes.