List of Awards and Requirements
The Awards Committee is seeking nominations to recognize the extraordinary work that Environmental Health Professionals perform for MEHA and our profession.
- Actively participates in MEHA activities, is a member in good standing of MEHA, with not more than seven years of experience in Environmental Health who:
- Has provided exceptional contributions in the promotion of the Environmental Health profession, or demonstrated outstanding dedication to Environmental Health.
- Is an individual or an organization
- Has performed outstanding service to the Association
- Is a member of the Association in good standing; and
- Is active as an administrator, supervisor, or environmental health professional, and
- Is a Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Sanitarian in Minnesota.
- Has been active in the field of Environmental Health for at least 10 years, and
- Has been an active member of the Association for at least 5 years, and
- Has contributed significantly to the development, expansion, or advancement of environmental health; or has performed a service that has produced a benefit to the profession as a whole. Either of these accomplishments can be a single achievement or a continuing performance of merit.
- Has performed any distinguished achievement or service for public benefit.
- Honors a member with a long history of service and exceptional contribution to MEHA
Send a completed application to the MEHA Awards Committee by February 26th 2024 Deadline at: