Food, Pools, and Lodging Services Section invites MEHA members to use the new Minnesota Department of Health Licensing System to apply for and renew your Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Registered Sanitarian (REHS/RS) credential.

You can now submit your application, upload CEUs, and pay registration fees electronically. Once approved, you will have access to print your credential card.

Please Contact Us if you have any questions.